This converter by Delock expands the system by two SATA ports. When using more than one SATA port, there is the possibility to use different RAID modes.
This product provides a chipset-based RAID function. Management and setting of the RAID mode is not possible via the operating system or BIOS. Different diagnostic software is not compatible with this solution.
1 x Mini PCIe male
2 x SATA 6 Gb/s 7 pin plug
1 x 2 pin pin header for LED
• Chipset: Asmedia ASM1061R
• Interface: PCI Express revision 2.0
• Data transfer rate:
SATA up to 6 Gb/s
PCI Express up to 5 Gb/s
• Supports RAID 0, 1, SPAN
• Supports hard drive with Native Command Queue (NCQ) feature
• Supports SATA Port Multiplier
• Supports S.M.A.R.T.
• Supports TRIM
• Linux Kernel 3.3 or above
• Windows 7/7-64/8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64
• Motherboard with a free Mini PCIe slot with a PCIe interface
• Mini PCIe module
• Driver CD
• User manual