Pretec 6MB SRAM card with 8KB A/M
The Pretec SRAM card contains a replaceable but non-rechargeable 3V lithium battery and an on-board rechargeable but non-replaceable battery for data retention. The replaceable lithium battery normally last 1 ~ 2 years
If you are not sure whether the attribute memory is required by your devices or not, it is recommended to choose the SRAM memory cards with attribute memory because:
- (1) SRAM cards with the attribute memory are more compatible with most devices. Most of the devices accepting the SRAM card without attribute memory can also accept the SRAM card with attribute memory. Exception: Some precision agriculture data loggers like the AG yield monitors use the SRAM cards without attribute memory.
- (2) Windows 2000 and XP only support SRAM cards with the attribute memory. To read/write SRAM cards without the attribute memory, in systems running Windows 2000 and XP, you need special SRAM card reader such as OMNIDriveUSB Pro, etc.
- Dual battery design for ease of battery change and data retention
- - a replaceable but non-rechargeable 3V lithium battery (primary battery)
- - an on-board rechargeable but non-replaceable battery (secondary battery) for data retention
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Industry standard PCMCIA 2.1 / JEIDA 4.1 compliant
- CE Approved
- PCMCIA Type I form factor
- Solid state memory technology for high read/write speed of 150ns
- Mechanical write protect switch prevents overwriting valuable data
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Low power operation for maximum battery life
- BVD1/BVD2 pins used as battery voltage level detection signals
- Digital signals alarm the user the need of primary battery replacement.
- Supports standard DOS file system
- Applications for PC, PDA, PCA, Industrial Control, Embedded System, instrumentation, Communication, etc.
- System Compatibility: Hewlett Packard 95/100/200LX, Apple Newton Message Pad, SONY Magic Link, SHARP Zaurus, CASIO Z-7000, HP Omnibook series, FATO CL408 printer, Chinon ES-3000 digital cameras, IBM compatible notebook PCs, laptops, palmtops, or hand-held devices, etc., Precision agriculture devices, Proprietary monitoring and data collecting devices, Pfaff sewing machine, Alesis synthesizer/keyboard, AG yield Monitors, Other devices accepting PCMCIA SRAM memory cards
- Dimensions: Type I card: 85.6mm(L) x 54mm(W) x 3.3mm(H)
- Weight: 42.5 g or 1.5 oz
- Storage Capacities: 256K, 512K, 1M, 2M, 4M, 6M, and 8MB
- Operating System Support: DOS, Microsoft Windows 3.x, 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP. (For Windows 2000 & XP, SRAM cards must have attribute memory.)
- Performance: Access time: 150ns
- Main Battery: BR2325 Rayovac/Panasonic; CR2325 FDK; CR2025 Toshiba/Panasonic/FDK
- Operating Voltage: 5V ± 5%
- Power Consumption: Active Mode: 120 mA (max); Standby mode: 0.4 mA (max)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 70°C (commercial grade)
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative Humidity: 95% (Max.)